Government Knowledge organises a range of international training seminars that take place in London throughout the year.
The seminars have been designed by our highly experienced professional training experts, and are delivered by very senior individuals who have excelled in their chosen fields of expertise. The seminars present delegates with some of the latest approaches to their subject areas, as well as analysing the characteristics of successfully tried and tested methodologies for the strategic implementation of ideas, concepts and approaches discussed.
The duration of the seminars is from three to five days, depending on the subject, and all of the events also provide the opportunity for senior delegates to share their own experiences with colleagues from around the world.
You can speak to our in-house team of experts by phoning: +44 (0) 20 3179 1188.
In addition to our range of international open courses, Government Knowledge Global is able to create bespoke training solutions tailored to your specific organisation's needs. Our in-house learning solutions are specifically suited to your needs, giving you the flexibility to arrange the times and location best suited to your organisation, on your own premises, in your own country..
Our bespoke solutions allow you to focus your training in order to address individual organisational needs. We will work with you both pre-event and post-event to ensure that your staff and colleagues receive the highest level of training and understanding from our expert trainers and speakers.
The five key process is designed to make it as easy for you as possible to secure your precise training needs.
1. An initial conversation with our director of training will define your areas of interest, your precise development needs and the extent to which you wish to have the training tailored specifically to your staff and organisational context.
2. We can then identify and allocate the most suitable trainer from our pool of experts.
3. This expert will then arrange a conversation in person with the most appropriate person or people in your organisation to discuss the exact content of the agenda and the approach to be taken in delivering the training.
4. We then develop an agenda proposal for your analysis and approval. This can be modified as necessary taking into account your input and feedback, as seeing the proposed agenda can often clarify for you to an even greater extent what you are seeking to achieve. (Working with a concrete document is in itself an informative and productive exercise).
5. We will then agree a date for delivery to fit in with your timescales.
Benefits of bespoke training: