Aim & Objectives
This interactive workshop will examine the causes of conflict and the impact on you as an individual and within an organisation. You will be able to analyse what triggers conflict and learn how to deal with conflict through effective mediation.
The focus of the workshop is on giving you the tools to conduct effective mediation in the work place. It will introduce the practical elements of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, focusing on goal setting and high level communication.
It will give individuals with responsibility for leading an understanding of how to handle conflict and mediation with confidence.
Who should attend?
This will benefit human resource managers, senior managers, team leaders, line managers and office managers in the private, public and civil service sectors.
Benefits of attending the course
By attending this course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the causes and dynamics of conflict
- Explore appropriate responses to conflict
- Assess the appropriate use of mediation
- Use and develop NLP strategies for dealing with emotional situations
- Introduce the philosophy of win/win
- Understand and apply the stages of mediation
Feedback from previous delegates
- Introduction, course welcome and structure
- Benefits of effectively handling conflict and mediation
- Tackling situations early
- Appropriate responses to conflict
- Conflict handling skills
- What is mediation
- Practical exercises to understand and apply the stages of mediation