Aim & Objectives
Effective leadership depends on an honest appraisal of your own strengths, weaknesses and leadership style. Having an awareness of how your actions affect others, how different situations demand different approaches, and expanding your personal repertoire of leadership strategies are all key skills of a confident and effective leader. This course is designed to help delegates identify their key strengths and opportunities for development.
Covering essential management skills such as time management, effective delegation and team motivation ‘The Effective Leader’ will show delegates how to get the best out of themselves and their employees.
Facilitated by education and training specialist Lee Croucher, this course provides delegates with the expertise required to enhance their team management and organisational culture.
Who should attend?
An essential course for anyone in a management role that is looking to improve their leadership skills.
Benefits of attending the course
- Delegates will understand the differences between management and leadership
- Delegates will have made an honest appraisal of their leadership style and received feedback from others
- What the various models available are that enables the development of reflective practice
- How to critically analyse your organisational culture
- An understanding of motivational factors in the work place and how to apply these to your team
- Introduction and course welcome
- Personal leadership styles
- Dealing with competing priorities
- Getting the best out of others
- Exploring motivational factors
- Critical analysis of organisational culture