Aim & Objectives
To achieve the overall strategic goals of a programme effective project and programme management (PPM) is essential. It allows for resources to be effectively managed to ensure the control of risks
This course is designed to give managers the resources necessary to know how to select the right projects and programmes manage finite resources and to understand what is required to create a successful PPM environment.
Who should attend?
Managers who are looking to improve their organisation’s output by gaining an insight of Project & Programme Management.  This course will enhance project management skills for effective control and delivery of projects.
Benefits of attending the course
By attending this course delegates will be able to:
- Gain an overview of Project & Programme Management
- Explore the principles & frameworks of PRINCE 2 & Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- Study the roles & responsibilities of project & programme managers
- Explore techniques for effective control & delivery of projects – time cost & quality
- Identify strategies to overcome barriers to success – risks issues & change
- Develop an action plan for operating in a PPM environment
- Introduction course welcome and structure
- Overview of Project & Programme Management
- How to build a PPM strategy from scratch
- How to identify and assign PPM roles and responsibilities
- Running a project to time cost and quality
- Stakeholder engagement
- How to measure success