Aim & Objectives
“Multi-tasking” has become a term increasingly used to describe how people can manage responsibilities at every level. Yet many people find it difficult to work effectively when having to juggle and prioritise a wide variety of activities. This can make their workload seem heavier than they feel comfortable with. This event addresses how to you can manage competing priorities more effectively and make the most out of your time.
This highly interactive event will explore best practice in time management, multi-tasking, planning work, improving productivity, dealing with distractions, team working, time saving at meetings, and personal assertiveness. You will develop a personal action plan to improve your time management.
Who should attend?
Designed for those who’s work roles involve dealing with various task loads, this event will provide the tools and techniques to better manage competing priorities.
Benefits of attending the course
By attending this course delegates will be able to:
- Gain tools and techniques to effectively manage a varied and diverse workload
- Be able to prioritise what really matters
- Explore the role of assertiveness in time-management
- Understand how to improve productivity and personal effectiveness.
- Introduction, course welcome and structure
- What is time management
- What “multi-tasking” means in practice
- Dealing with distractions and “time stealers”
- What it means to be part of a highly effective team
- Personal action planning