Aim & Objectives
A frustration of team support roles can be time management and knowing how best to prioritise your workload amongst the team. This course will help you maintain excellent relations with your colleagues providing support and managing their expectations correctly.
Giving you the skill set to work effectively within a team this course will ensure you are party to communications in your organisation and able to operate as a key cog within the machinery.
Who should attend?
This course is tailored to secretaries PA’s and those that team support roles.
Benefits of attending the course
By the end of the course delegates will know:
- The responsibilities and duties required when supporting a team
- The attributes of a good team player
- Strategies for agreeing boundaries to the role
- Methods for assessing priorities
- Negotiation techniques for when conflicts arise
- How to implement systems and procedures for managing the workload.
- Introduction and course welcome
- What is the role of a PA?
- Planning for managing a heavy work load
- Time management
- Assertive communication
- Managing expectations
- Building confidence to influence and persuade colleagues and management