Aim & Objectives
Understanding Contractual Law is vital whether you are in the public private or third sector. It governs all manners of business and therefore the understanding of it is crucial to every organisation regardless of its magnitude.
This course will allow you to see through the misty veil of contractual law. It will ensure that you understand the benefits of knowing the law and the consequences when contracts go right or wrong. The course will examine explain and enlighten you on how you can achieve your aims manage contractual enquires and understand a contract with confidence and calmness.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit anyone who wants to get a better understanding  of Contractual Law for their business.
Benefits of attending the course
By attending this course delegates will be able to:
- Define the parameters of a contract and understand the legal terms
- Have a clear understanding of what makes a contract valid
- Know how to remedy a breach of contract
- Understand how to give quotation and what to do when receiving
- Introduction Approach and Structure of the Day
- What is a Contract?
- Understanding the Contract
- Essentials of a Valid Contract
- Remedies for Breach of Contract