Aim & Objectives
This course covers the range of skills needed to create engaging, concise, and interesting writing – essential for getting the message across in the workplace.
Who should attend?
The programme is designed for people at all organisational levels who wish to improve their understanding of how best to communicate in writing with colleagues, clients and customers.
Benefits of attending the course
- Prepare and plan for writing.
- Structure sentences, paragraphs, letters and emails.
- Use grammar and punctuation properly and effectively.
- Write clearly and concisely.
- Present information clearly on the page or in the email body.
- Read and revise your work.